We accept applications from higher degree engineering students who have recently or are approaching completion of their undergraduate or graduate studies, or from bright candidates with experience from programming, web analysis, or data automation. The position is based in Stockholm.
As a data and implementation associate you will help our clients get the most out of their data, by supporting them with product implementation, data automation, and insights to make sure data is able to be collected from all relevant sources. You will be part of a team of best-in-class specialists in all areas of digital marketing, working with challenging cases with interesting companies and verticals.
At Bluebird, culture and people are our main foci. We believe a workplace should be a place of well-being, teamwork, and fun. We welcome you as you are, with your personal experience, new perspectives, and unique background, because we believe a good mix of people with the same values is a recipe for success.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Expand and develop your skills working together with the most interesting client cases and passionate coworkers
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. We believe an active lifestyle is linked to strong performance at work - and your overall well-being
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, mobile phones, and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- The resources, knowledge, and support you need to develop your skillset across the digital marketing landscape
- Centrally located office equipped with all the amenities one could ask for: breakfast every day, great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Strong interest in programming and data (Java, python, R, etc)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Strong excel skills
- Understanding of relevant products such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Cloud
- Strong skills in mathematics and statistics are a plus.
Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
- Phone screening and logic test
- Case and online interview
- Final interview