Passionate about digital marketing and tech? Do you have more than 3 yrs experience within performance marketing? You’re in luck! We are looking for new talent to join our party!
We are expanding our operations in central Stockholm and looking for a Digital Specialist to add to our team of highly skilled marketers.
As a Senior Digital Specialist you’ll play an integral role in building close, long-lasting client relationships. You’ll be responsible for developing your client portfolio’s digital marketing footprint in paid search, display and social. Colleagues and clients alike will look to you for inspiration, product knowledge and passion.
At Bluebird culture and people are our main focus. We believe a workplace should be a place of well-being, teamwork and fun. We welcome you as you are, with your personal experience, new perspectives and unique background, because we believe a good mix of people with the same values is a recipe for success.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Expand and develop your digital marketing skills working together with the most interesting client cases and passionate coworkers
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. We believe an active lifestyle is linked to strong performance at work - and your overall well being
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- The resources, knowledge and support you need to develop your skillset across the digital marketing landscape
- Centrally located office equipped with all the amenities one could ask for: breakfast every day, great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Finance or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3+ yrs performance marketing experience
- Minimum 3+ yrs experience from managing Google Ads campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal English and Swedish skills
- Any additional language is a plus
- Passion for digital marketing
- Previous agency experience is a plus