We accept applications from higher degree business or engineering students who have recently or are approaching completion of their undergraduate or graduate studies. The position is based in Stockholm.
As an Associate Digital Specialist you'll collaborate in challenging digital marketing activities, together with other team members with different specialities and backgrounds. Increasing your knowledge of the planning, execution, and management of challenging performance marketing efforts.
At Bluebird, culture and people are our main foci. We believe a workplace should be a place of well-being, teamwork, and fun. We welcome you as you are, with your personal experience, new perspectives, and unique background, because we believe a good mix of people with the same values is a recipe for success.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Expand and develop your digital marketing skills working together with the most interesting client cases and passionate coworkers
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. We believe an active lifestyle is linked to strong performance at work - and your overall well-being
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, mobile phones, and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- The resources, knowledge, and support you need to develop your skillset across the digital marketing landscape
- Centrally located office equipped with all the amenities one could ask for: breakfast every day, great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in business / engineering
- Passion for digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal English and Swedish skills
- Strong excel skills
- Strong skills in mathematics and statistics is a plus.
- Any code language is a plus, (Java, python, R, HTML etc)
Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
- Phone screening and logic test
- Case and online interview
- Final interview