Talent Acquisition Specialist
Administration - Bluebird Sweden
Bluebird Media is a premier digital marketing agency with offices in two locations, Stockholm & Helsinki.
We are now looking to strengthen the team with a Talent Acquisition Specialist to deliver on our recruitment plans going forward.
In this role, you will:
- Have full ownership of talent sourcing process
- Build a world-class talent-centric recruitment process
- Lead the recruitment process from screening to interviewing, administration and onboarding
- Participate in (or lead, depending on experience) our efforts within employer branding
At Bluebird we value agile and business-driven HR and we aim to create the best imaginable workplace where equality, diversity and work/life balance are key focus areas.
Here are some of the perks from working at Bluebird:
- Work in a team of smart, passionate and innovative super-talent
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. We believe an active lifestyle is linked to strong performance at work - and your overall well being
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Centrally located office equipped with all the amenities one could ask for: breakfast every day, great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
Key qualifications needed for this role:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree within Human Resources
- +2 years experience as self-driven recruiter, preferably within tech, start-ups or agencies
- Passion for and experienced in candidate experience and employer branding
- Experience in talent sourcing within tech and/or marketing
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish and English
- Verbal and written skills in Finnish is a plus