We are looking for a new addition to our Creative Department.
The Creative Department was created this year as an important part of our re-branding of Bluebird as a full scale communications agency. We believe the combination of effective digital media strategies and buys, together with creative digital communication will create a huge impact for our clients.
The coming year we will grow our team with creatives that are experts within their own field. If you want to be a part of this journey and play a big part in developing the team – this is the role for you.
Art Director at Bluebird:
At Bluebird you will create content for digital and social channels.
In collaboration with our dedicated client teams you will develop communication ideas and campaigns based on data and insights.
You love to take initiatives and try new things. You have an eye for details and make sure that every production is of great quality and delivered on time.
Together with the rest of the team you will guide our clients in best practices in digital channels and inspire them with the latest trends.
Areas of responsibility:
- Developing concepts for digital and social media channels together with the team
- Creative idea development and design of content
- Responsible for design and tonality for our clients in digital channels
- Pitching creative ideas and build relationships with our clients
Key qualifications needed:
- Education within relevant field
- Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Verbal and written skills in both Swedish and English
- Have worked with both brand building and tactical communication
- Great ability to adapt content for different audiences
- Great skills in Adobe CC (ID, AI, AE, PS, ID, PR)
- An interest in social media
- Love trying new technologies
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Experience of pitching
- Strategic and tactical skills
- Experience of photography and video production
- You create magic with motion graphics
- Have previous experience of working at an agency
- Verbal and written skills in Finnish and/or Norwegian is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of a new department early on. Take the chance to shape the department from your experience, vision and ideas.
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. An active lifestyle promotes strong performance when at work
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- Pension- ITP1
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- Centrally located office in Stockholm equipped with all amenities one can ask for: great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
Please submit examples from your portfolio of previous work together with your application.
Candidates are considered on a rolling basis, apply now and become one of our new colleagues!