Senior Web Analyst
Would you like to become the best within your field? Would you also like to have fun while doing so? What are you waiting for - Apply now!
Passionate about data, analytics and measurement? Are you a best-in-class web analyst looking to take your career to new heights? You’re in luck! We are looking for new talent to join our party!
Our Data & Analytics team is growing and we're looking for a Senior Web Analyst to join our team in central Stockholm
As a Senior web analyst you’re responsible for working with our portfolio clients within analytics to create strong technical frameworks for data collection and data actionability. We work with clients across all verticals and segments, so you will be able to practice your skills with a diverse set of companies.
You will be working within the Analytics & Measurement team with close collaboration to the performance or digital marketing teams.
At Bluebird, culture and people are our main focus. We believe a workplace should be a place of well-being, teamwork and fun. We welcome you as you are, with your personal experience, new perspectives and unique background, because we believe a good mix of people with the same values is a recipe for success.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Expand and develop your Analytics and Data skills working together with the most interesting client cases and passionate coworkers
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely. (All employees are entitled to 5000 KR for setting up a home office)
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. We believe an active lifestyle is linked to strong performance at work - and your overall well-being
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- The resources, knowledge and support you need to further develop your skill set across the analytics and measurement landscape
- Centrally located office equipped with all the amenities one could ask for: ping pong table, great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- Extensive experience within Data & Analytics (3+ years) with holistic web analytics and data understanding.
- In depth knowledge of web and app tracking and measurement.
- Experience from (one or more) data visualisation / bi tools
- Experience creating insights with large datasets
- Deep understanding marketing data analytics
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Passion for Data & Analytics
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- Google Analytics, GTM, Google Optimize, Firebase
- Web & App tracking
- Server side tagging knowledge
- Data Privacy
Candidates are considered on a rolling basis, apply now and become one of our new colleagues 😊