Are you passionate about Talent Sourcing? Do you have strong sales skills? You’re in luck, we are looking for a Talent Sourcer who wants to join our party!
Bluebird Media is a premier digital marketing agency with offices in Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo. We are on an exciting growth journey, and want to attract the best talents. We are looking for a Talent Sourcer, who can help us find people with the same passion for Digital Marketing as we have.
As a Talent Sourcer you will work at our Stockholm Office. You will be responsible for searching for potential candidates in Sweden, Finland & Norway. We believe you are passionate about networking and are up to date on the latest sourcing strategies. The main task will be to convert non-applicants into applicants. Therefore we see that you have great communication skills and always strive to find new ways on how to attract candidates. You will work closely with our People & Culture manager, together you will identify the needs for the future and build a talent pipeline.
At Bluebird People & Culture are our main focus. We believe a workplace should be a place of well-being, teamwork and fun. We welcome you as you are, with your personal experience, new perspectives and unique background, because we believe a good mix of people with the same values is a recipe for success.
In this role, you will:
- Interact with potential candidates in professional networks via mail & phone
- Screen candidates in Teamtailor
- Find qualified candidates using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Maintain and build Bluebirds talent pool
- Support HR in onboarding of new employees
- Plan & arrange Employer Branding events together with HR-team
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. An active lifestyle promotes strong performance when at work
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- Pension- ITP1
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- Centrally located office equipped with all amenities one can ask for: great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
Key qualifications needed for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree within Human Resources or similar
- +1 year experience as a sourcer within tech, start-ups or agencies
- Hands-on experience with sourcing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish and English
- Verbal and written skills in Finnish and/or Norwegian is a plus
- Experience from working with Digital Marketing or Tech roles is a plus.
Candidates are considered on a rolling basis, apply now and become one of our new colleagues 😊