Passionate about data, analytics and measurement? Are you a best-in-class data professional looking to take your career to new heights? You’re in luck! We are looking for new talent to join our party!
Our Data & Analytics team is growing and we're looking for a Senior Data Professional that can bring this team to new heights!
We are expanding our operations in central Stockholm and looking for a Senior Data Professional to manage a team of web analysts, data engineers and data scientists.
As Head of Data & Analytics you will have full ownership of building and developing our Web analytics, Data teams and offerings. You will manage a team of 5-10 data professionals. In addition to managing, teaching, inspiring and mentoring your team/teams you’re also expected to lead and work hands-on on some of our key projects together with a team of specialists across the different business areas (Web Analytics, Data Engineering & Data Science). You will also play an important role in internal and tech and business development.
In order to be able to succeed in this role you should have experience from a variety of roles within data and analytics, analyst/scientist/engineer/architect or equivalent. Several years' experience of hands-on work, within one of these areas is a prerequisite. We expect you to be the best in class data generalist.
Furthermore, you should have strong business acumen from either relevant studies, an entrepreneurial background or other similar engagements. You should not be afraid to get your hands dirty and go the extra mile if the client or team requires it. Previous leadership experience is meritorious.
At Bluebird, culture and people are our main focus. We believe a workplace should be a place of well-being, teamwork and fun. We welcome you as you are, with your personal experience, new perspectives and unique background, because we believe a good mix of people with the same values is a recipe for success.
Here’s what we have to offer you:
- Expand and develop your digital marketing and leadership skills working together with the most interesting client cases and passionate coworkers
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely. (All employees are entitled to 5000 SEK for setting up a home office)
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. We believe an active lifestyle is linked to strong performance at work - and your overall well-being
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- State of the art laptop, screens, headphones, phones and whatever other tech gear you might need to perform your magic
- The resources, knowledge and support you need to further develop your skill set across the digital marketing landscape
- Centrally located office equipped with all the amenities one could ask for: ping pong table, great coffee, ergonomic chairs, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!
Here’s what we’re looking for in you:
- University degree in relevant subject
- Extensive experience within Data & Analytics (5+ years) with in depth holistic web analytics and data understanding.
- Industry leading competence in Data & Analytics, including hands-on experience from Web Analytics &/or Data Engineering &/or Data Science.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize.
- Experience from (one or more) data visualisation / bi tools Tableau, Data Studio, PowerBI, Looker
- Experience creating insights with large datasets
- You’re passionate about the role of experimentation in improving a client’s potential as a data informed organisation
- Deep understanding marketing data analytics
- Strong business acumen
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Passion for Data & Analytics
- Previous agency experience is a plus
- Previous leadership experience is a plus
Experience within one of these areas:
- Experience from Google Cloud Platform Services
- You have worked with statistical hypothesis testing (power analysis, z-tests, sequential testing, chi-square tests, bootstrap)
- Experience with statistical modeling (regression analysis, panel-data modelling)
- Google Analytics, GTM, Google Optimize, Firebase
- Web & App tracking
- Server side tagging knowledge
- Browser tracking protection and PII regulations
Candidates are considered on a rolling basis, apply now to be one of our new colleagues!