Bluebird Media is a premier digital marketing agency with offices Stockholm (HQ) & Helsinki.
We are now looking to further strengthen the team with an Associate UX/UI Designer with front-end experience to deliver on projects in a cross-functional role within the company.
About the role:
As an Associate UX/UI Designer you’ll play an integral part in improving the user experience (and with that their SEO) for our portfolio of clients across the Nordics. Amongst other things you’ll be tasked with:
- Formulating hypothesis for improving user engagement (or experience), test hypothesis (together with analytics-team if needed) and translate findings into proposed solutions in the shape of wireframes
- Working closely together with (client-side) developers to build solutions
This is a new function for us as an agency which presents a great opportunity (for the right candidate) to shape the role to the best fit for your career ambitions and our client needs.
Key qualifications needed:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree within relevant field
- 1-2 years’ experience working with UX/UI design, including user testing, user research, UI design across a variety of environments (web apps, websites, mobile)
- 1-2 years' experience of professional front-end development
- Have deep experience working in the Adobe CC suite
- Have proficient skills in Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Invision, Principle, Zeplin
- Experience in setting up metrics to measure user behaviour
- Excellent verbal and written skills in Swedish and English
- Experience from using CRO tools such as Google Optimize, Optimizely or similar
- Experience from working in SEO projects
- Verbal and written skills in Finnish is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Work in a team of smart, passionate and innovative super-talent
- 4 paid hours per week set aside for workout activities of your choice. We believe an active lifestyle is linked to strong performance at work - and your overall well being
- Competitive salary package with benefits
- Outstanding work-life balance with flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Centrally located office equipped with all the amenities one could ask for: breakfast every day, great coffee, ergonomic chairs, ping pong table, a fridge full of goodies, PS4 and more!